Monday 9 November 2015

Technique Page - Animation



 photo Animation_zpsu6c6omjg.gif

How to create the first animation: 


  • Take a photo. 
  • Upload it to photoshop, open up timeline, and duplicate the photo along the timeline. 
  • Then add the black and white effect, to the photos in the middle, leaving coloured images at the start and end and make sure the animation is playing slowly. 
  • This will make the colour of the image change from colour, to black and white, back to colour. 

How to create the second animation: 


  • Do the same as the one before, but make the duration of time faster. 

How to do the third animation:


  • For this, I asked a model to do a roly-poly across the grass.
  • I then used the continuous setting on my camera, which was positioned on a tripod. 
  • Whilst my model was doing the actual role-poly, I shot lots of images of each stage of the movement. 
  • I then used the same procedure above ^, but instead of using one image, I selected all the images that I shot, and then reversed the images back again. 
  • This meant that within the animation, the model would do a forward roll-poly, and go backwards as well, so the animation is continuous. 

No comments:

Post a Comment