Thursday 25 June 2015

Image Bank - Close-up







In order to take a close-up image, the camera needs to be on the 'close-up' setting, and then the camera must be as close to the subject as possible. These images are prime examples of this technique. I've chosen different images with different subjects to display close-up's of texture, colour, water etc. The two flower photos are similar to images that I have already taken when shooting close-up myself. However, the other images have all influenced me to experiment with this technique later on in my project. I particularly like the first image, as we can see that the water droplets on the apple are actually 3D, because it is so close-up. I also like the very last image, of the ladybug as we can see incredible detail, such as the texture of the person's fingertip and of the ladybirds body. Close-up images allow for precise detail to be shown. I like all of the images above, as they are all so different but use the same photographic technique. 

No comments:

Post a Comment