Thursday 18 June 2015

Image Bank - Minimum Depth of Field







Each of the images above represent minimum depth of field, whereby the photographer has set the lowest aperture on their camera, zoomed in and stood close to the main subject in the photo. I chose as many different subjects as I could find, such as flowers and people. I also chose photos which had different zooms, as some of the subjects are closer than others. I particularly like the flower photos because the blurred background makes the colour of the petals stand out brighter. I also really like the 'christmas themed' photo, as the fairy lights on the tree makes the blurred background so much more interesting and colourful, and also gives the photo a festive feel. In the last two images I've chosen, the main subject is a person, and in both the model is placed in the left side of the frame, which allows a lot of the background to be shown - making it obvious that it is blurred.  

No comments:

Post a Comment